Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Facepalm

I walked around the academic oval this afternoon before going home from work.The 500 Days of Summer OST had been very helpful. I guess I burned calories from chasing the sunset.

Zorro patted me on the back after I saw sapin-sapin on the skies. Regina Spektor's Hero was playing louder than my thoughts then, hence I'm not really sure if it was congratulatory or for luck. Or maybe a reminder to take it easy. Yeah, maybe that.

I sat beside the Oblation after walking, and wrote a poem. I didn't like the poem much, perhaps because I was distracted by the lights. I knew I wanted to tell a story though, so I did. The grade school couple, the hush puppy, and the little girl will not forgive me if I didn't.

The door was two-way, but my heart still fell. I am not sure if it was you, or if it was my reflection.

Tomorrow, I shall run. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment