Sunday, March 4, 2012

The toxicity of a city

There has been a parade of very interesting people lately. The parade was so colorful and elegant that I feel an almost borderline insecurity for not being as shiny. They use logic for a living while I sniff their morsels off of the floor. I'm still working on my transition to coffee from gin.

Maybe my labmate is right, I need to do yoga. I need some calm. And sweating out my fat won't be bad too.

When everything is ill-fitting, and all I could do is have them stretched some more, tearing is inevitable. My less than a year-old pants will agree. The pressurized heat is also currently catalyzing melanin mass production and sweat-loving bacterial mitosis.

I must insist on more field works. The raging waves are more relaxing than the steady hum of air-conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment