Sunday, April 15, 2012

Brick roads, stubbles, smoke and booze and blinking lights, and of course, biology

I think my brain is already suffering from alcohol-induced memory loss. Either that or I never really had sharp thinking faculties to begin with. What a sad after thought. But I guess there's more sadness out in the world than what my pathetic excuse for a thinker's brain can accommodate.

It's funny to think about inspiration and positivity, when one's grasp of the self is slipping during every quarter life-crisis-influenced second.

Power and possibility? My tattoo is laughing darkly in my face.

Maybe those colored birds with clipped wings being bombarded by camera flashes and unmindful tourists are having a better time than me.

To be, and to never become. What a sad afterthought.

No comments:

Post a Comment