Friday, November 25, 2011

Mistakes, undead, and hormonal overrule

I was told that my age is the best time to collect mistakes. Coincidentally, I have picked up the message from a graduation scene in the famous "saga" of the glorified undead and the estrogen overdosed mortal that worships their existence.

After a few days of being affiliated with "outsourcing" people ("human traffickers," if you'd ask my new friend Dana -- dear Lord, bless the Jesuits for creating such a nice young lady), a morning spent sending out applications to the Katipunan area (four applications in less than twenty minutes, mind you -- again, glory be to the Jesuit heavens for sending me people who can be patient and nice under the melanoma-inducing Manila noontime sun), an afternoon of allowing hope to seep into my pathetic excuse for existence (it would be really nice to have employment at NFRDI as a Christmas gift), and an evening of talking about glow-in-the-dark toys, of intellectual masturbation, and of arguing about the hotness level of vampires and werewolves...

I realized that Amy Farrah Fowler of The Big Bang Theory and Tina of Bob's Burgers are made of the same stuff.

War With The Estrogen-Overruled Subconscious I: Amy and the Asperger's guy

War With The Estrogen-Overruled Subconscious II: Tina and the erotic undead

No comments:

Post a Comment